Primary Health Network collaborates with service providers across the Hunter and surrounding areas to provide various health care services that meet community needs and assist to close the service gap for some of our most vulnerable demographics.
The Procurement and Contracts Manager is responsible for managing and providing leadership on all thing’s procurement, tendering and contract management. This role facilitates the delivery of services to the wider community through the development of sustainable relationships with various service providers and suppliers that are supported by fit for purpose, commercially realistic agreements.
This role is ideal for an adaptable, relationship-oriented, and commercially astute Procurement and Contracts professional seeking a role unlike any other. This role will provide stimulation and challenge operating in a rewarding sector, within a business that truly values their employees.
- Manage the end-to-end tender process for all contracts across the organisation
- Create new contracts ensuring commercial, contractual and performance risks are managed
- Development and implementation of necessary, best practice procurement and contract management frameworks, plans and processes
- Contract management, ensuring appropriate processes and procedures are being used to manage financial and performance outcomes
- Build and maintain positive relationships with suppliers and services providers to achieve optimal value and efficiency while mitigating risks
- Provide advice to stakeholders on contractual issues, potential solutions, and dispute resolution
- Provide support to internal subject matter experts responsible for managing contractor projects and relationships, to manage contracts and ensure the deliverables are met
- Lead, support and educate a team of 3 contact officers that provide support to and relieve administrative burden for the procurement and contract’s function
- Ideally, you’ll have tertiary qualifications in supply chain, business, law, commerce, or relevant industry experience
- Demonstrated knowledge and experience with tendering and contract formation, negotiation of contracts including legal clauses, relevant industry standards and contract management processes
- Highly developed interpersonal, communication skills and an ability to develop and maintain effective, sustainable relationships with stakeholders
- An ability to be flexible and adaptable and generate innovative solutions for unique problems and situations
- Ability to appropriately manage confidential and sensitive information
- Experience leading a team is advantageous
- Proficiency in Microsoft applications
- Experience using Folio CM system
- Excellent salary and flexible work hours
- Work with knowledgeable and passionate professionals
- Flexible work location and hybrid work arrangements
- Additional leave over Christmas and purchased leave options
- Salary packaging and novated lease options
To apply, please click the apply now button or forward your current resume to firstname.lastname@example.org or email@example.com.
If you have any questions about the position, please contact Kyle Archibald on 0478 088 245 or Caitlin Howard on 0408 549 592.