An established infrastructure owner with an exciting pipeline of CAPEX and OPEX projects is seeking an experienced Procurement Officer to support the associated procurement and contract management processes.
This role will see your expertise put to good use, requiring you to exercise your highly developed skills in tendering, contract negotiation and development and ongoing contract administration. You will be a trusted source of knowledge and provide support and guidance to a range of internal stakeholders on all thing’s procurement.
- Manage the end-to-end tender process for multiple categories across the organisation.
- Creating new contracts ensuring commercial, contractual and performance risks are managed.
- Engage with internal stakeholders to analyse requirements and develop work scopes and specifications.
- Contract administration, ensuring appropriate processes and procedures are utilised to manage financial and performance outcomes.
- Manage contractor performance to determine the need for extensions or amendments, and compliance with contractual terms.
- Build and maintain positive relationships with suppliers / services providers to achieve optimal value and efficiency while mitigating risks.
- Act as a trusted advisor providing recommendations and advice to stakeholders on contractual issues, potential solutions, and dispute resolution.
- Tertiary qualifications in supply chain, business, law, commerce, or relevant industry experience.
- Demonstrated knowledge and experience with tendering and contract formation, negotiation of contract and ongoing contract management processes.
- Relationship focused with strong communication and problem-solving skills and an eye for detail.
- Proficiency in Microsoft applications
- Experience in a similar role within the mining, construction, manufacturing or energy sectors.
- Long term contract position within a reputable organisation with a strong project pipeline.
- Flexible work arrangements available.
- Work with knowledgeable and experienced professionals.
- Competitive daily rate dependent on experience.
To apply, please click the apply now button or forward your current resume to firstname.lastname@example.org.
If you have any questions about the position, please contact Caitlin Howard on 0408 549 592.