Our client is looking for a determined and focused professional with an interest in data analytics to take the lead as a procurement administrator. This is an excellent opportunity for a university graduate with experience within procurement or purchasing that is looking for their next step. Be a key part of strategic decision making and improvement initiatives for a well-known organisation within the Hunter Region.
- Examining supplier spend and performance and site data to identify trends that will shape procurement strategies.
- Build and maintain positive relationships with internal and external stakeholders to achieve business objectives.
- Ensure vendor compliance with all legislative, industry codes of practice and conduct and company standards.
- Proactively identify and offer suggestions to improve procurement activities including recognising opportunities and areas for cost savings.
- Assisting in the negotiation of agreements and preparation of relevant documentation.
- End to end tendering from the initial development to the evaluation stage and award of contracts.
- Tertiary qualifications in supply chain, business, law, commerce, or another relevant discipline.
- Experience within purchasing or procurement and the tendering process.
- Knowledge and experience with SAP are advantageous.
- Highly developed communication, problem-solving and conflict resolution skills.
- Have an analytical mind with an eye for detail.
- Full time role with flexible work arrangements.
- Long term contract position with potential for extension.
- Negotiable salary based on experience.
- Opportunity for growth and development with the support of knowledgeable, experienced professionals.
To apply, please click the apply now button or forward your current resume to Caitlin@peterjacob.com.au
If you have any questions about the position, please contact Caitlin Howard on 0408 549 592