Our client looking for analytically minded procurement professionals that share their passion for achieving strategic, best practice procurement outcomes. This role will provide administrative support to the procurement team, focusing on data analysis with the aim of identifying new opportunities for increased cost savings and improved efficiencies.
This is a unique, short-term contract opportunity to work with a thriving, future focused organisation on vital, procurement related improvement projects.
- Support the procurement team during tendering and evaluation processes.
- Document control including the collation of tender information, responses, and final contract.
- Utilise relevant ERP and data visualisation systems to extract and interpret data and present findings.
- Support the implementation of procurement change initiatives and seek to identify areas for continued improvement.
- Process progress claims and variations and provide assistance in dispute resolution.
- Contract administration, ensuring appropriate processes and procedures are being used to manage financial and performance outcomes.
- Build and maintain positive relationships with internal and external stakeholders to achieve business objectives.
- Previous experience experience in a similar administrative role, ideally supporting a procurement or supply chain function.
- Highly developed communication, problem-solving and conflict resolution skills.
- Strong attention to detail, excellent organisational skills and the ability to prioritise tasks.
- Analytically minded with the ability to interpret and manipulate procurement and supply chain related data.
- Experience utilising ERP systems and data visualisation applications.
- This role will suit a procurement administrator/analyst looking for local contract work with a business undergoing major change.
- Work within a small team of genuine, down-to-earth, knowledgeable professionals who love what they do.
- 6-month contract with the opportunity for extension.
- Convenient, central location and on-site parking.
- Excellent daily rate.
To apply, please click the apply now button or forward your current resume to Caitlin@peterjacob.com.au
If you have any questions about the position, please contact Caitlin Howard on 0408 549 592