ABOUT THE COMPANY
A leading Australian based Engineering and Project Delivery company
providing construction, maintenance and industrial services to the resources industry. Specialising in surface and underground mining projects, this company delivers innovative engineering solutions to solve critical and complex challenges in some of the harshest and remote regions of Australia.
ABOUT THE ROLE
With the award of some major projects, an exciting opportunity is available for an experienced Mechanical Engineer to join a local engineering company with a strong reputation for delivering custom solutions. Reporting to the Engineering Manager, you’ll be responsible for undertaking project engineering designs which are safe, practical, industry compliant and meet customer requirements.
- Degree qualification in Mechanical Engineering recognised by Engineers Australia
- Preferably 7-10+ years post graduate experience in the design of industrial and/or mining equipment
- Competent in design calculations (hand) and the development of calculation tools, programming skills
- Experience with FEA software such as Strand7 and structural steel software such as Space Gass
- Familiar with 3D CAD packages such as Autodesk Inventor
- Some knowledge of Hydraulics/Pneumatics systems will be highly desirable
- Open to infrequent travel to site with short stays interstate
- Think clearly, remain calm under pressure and be a strong communicator
WHAT’S ON OFFER
- Highly competitive salary and benefits
- Onsite parking
- Professional development
- Positive team environment, strong leadership and modern well appointed offices
- An opportunity to become a key contributor of a growing company
HOW TO APPLY
Does this role appeal to you?
Click “Apply” to submit your resume.