An industry-leading provider of materials handling and processing equipment, renowned for standard and custom large-scale solutions worldwide. Equipment that is trusted in both hard and soft rock industries, known for its safety, reliability, and longevity in harsh environments.
Celebrating 20 years in Australia, there is no better time to join this proudly family owned global manufacturer of aggregate, mineral and agricultural equipment and a team that feels like family.
About the opportunity:
As a Mechanical Design Engineer, you will be an integral part of an experienced Engineering, Project Management and Design team.
Key responsibilities will include:
- Designing high-end materials handling and mineral processing equipment.
- Providing engineering expertise.
- Conducting FEA (Finite Element Analysis) and validation calculations.
- Developing equipment specifications.
- Supporting the supply of new and replacement materials handling equipment and components.
- Qualified: Hold a Bachelor’s Degree in Mechanical Engineering.
- Experienced: A track record in designing mining, minerals processing or heavy industrial equipment. Candidates with a background in rail, defence, automotive or manufacturing industries are also encouraged to apply.
- Creative: Proficiency in 3D CAD modelling, preferably with Inventor.
- A problem solver: Ability to perform various calculations, including performance analysis, stress analysis, and cost analysis.
- Knowledgeable: Familiarity with Australian Standards, mechanical equipment design, and ideally mining equipment.
- Collaborative: Strong written and verbal communication skills and an effective collaborator with cross-functional teams and stakeholders.
- Employee-Centric Culture:Experience a workplace that values its team members, offering a supportive, family-like atmosphere.
- OEM Environment: Work within a dynamic engineering and design team in an Original Equipment Manufacturer (OEM) setting.
- Global Project Portfolio: Contribute to diverse projects with global reach.
- Rewarded: Competitive remuneration package.
- Fun: Team-building activities and individual recognition.
- Stability: A strong pipeline of work, offering diversity of work tasks from new equipment design to aftermarket support.
- Health and wellbeing: Personal health and wellbeing allowance for use on health initiatives.
How to apply:
If you’re ready to be challenged, supported and rewarded, we’re keen to hear from you.
To find out more contact David Walker on 0425 357 074 or Cherie Bray on 0438 525 665. To apply, click the apply link and follow the online prompts.