ABOUT THE COMPANY
An industry leader in materials handling and processing equipment, they provide standard and custom large scale equipment across the globe. Supporting operations throughout both hard and soft rock industries, they are well known for providing equipment that is safe, reliable, and offers long service life within some of the harshest environments.
ABOUT THE ROLE
Joining an experienced Engineering, Project Management and Design team, you will be involved in the design of high-end materials handling and mineral processing equipment. You will contribute engineering expertise, conduct FEA, facilitate compliance assessment and equipment specifications to support the supply of new and replacement materials handling equipment and associated components.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Mechanical Engineering
- Post graduate industry experience, preferably 5 years or more
- Proficient with 3D CAD modelling (preferable Inventor)
- Ability to perform calculations such as performance analysis, stress analysis, hydraulic system performance, drive train performance, risk assessment, cost analysis, etc.
- Familiar with Australian Standards, mechanical equipment design and mining equipment
- Competent with machine component design for mining and/or heavy industrial applications
- Sound written and verbal communication skills
- Permanent position
- Great team centric culture
- Competitive salary package
- Team building days out / individual recognition
- Strong pipeline of work including new projects and aftermarket support
Click on the “Apply” link and follow the online prompts or contact David Walker on 0425357074 for further information.