ABOUT THE COMPANY
A global leader in materials handling equipment providing high quality engineering and manufacturing equipment. Service both hard and soft rock industries, they are well known for providing equipment that is safe, reliable, and offers long service life. Through continued investment, prior learning and the hard work of a dedicated R&D team, the company continues to innovate and continuously improve its products.
ABOUT THE ROLE
Joining an experienced Engineering, Project Management and Design team, you will aid in innovation and improvement of the design of high-end materials handling and mineral processing equipment. You will contribute engineering expertise, conduct FEA, facilitate compliance assessment and equipment specifications to support the supply of new and replacement materials handling equipment used for crushing and separation.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Mechanical Engineering
- Post graduate industry experience
- Proficient with 3D CAD modelling (preferable Inventor)
- Ability to perform calculations such as performance analysis, stress analysis, hydraulic system performance, drive train performance, risk assessment, cost analysis, etc.
- Familiar with Australian Standards, mechanical equipment design and mining
- Competent with machine component design for mining and/or heavy industrial applications
- Sound written and verbal communication skills and the ability to collaborate within a team environment
- Permanent position
- Great team centric culture
- Competitive salary package
- Team building days out / individual recognition
- Strong pipeline of work including new projects and aftermarket support
Click on the “Apply” link and follow the online prompts or contact David Walker on 0425357074 for further information.