About the company:
A global provider of materials handling and mineral process solutions for the coal and hard rock mining industries.
With a reputation of providing equipment to the highest standards for engineering and manufacturing, their equipment is known for its safe operation, reliability and long service life. Through passion, innovation and a commitment to exceed customer expectations, a dedicated R&D team continuously seek to innovate and improve on existing products.
About the role:
Joining an experienced Engineering, Project Management and Design team, you will contribute to the engineering and design of high end materials handling and mineral processing equipment. You’ll provide engineering input, conduct FEA, facilitate compliance assessment and equipment specifications to support the supply of new and replacement materials handling equipment used for crushing and separation.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Mechanical Engineering
- Post graduate industry experience
- Proficient with 3D CAD modelling (preferable Inventor)
- Ability to perform calculations such as performance analysis, stress analysis, hydraulic system performance, drive train performance, risk assessment, cost analysis, etc.
- Competent with machine component design for mining and/or heavy industrial applications
- Sound written and verbal communication skills and someone who enjoys working collaboratively within a team
- Familiar with Australian Standards, mechanical equipment design and mining
- Permanent position
- Great team centric culture
- Competitive salary package
- Strong pipeline of work including new projects and aftermarket support
Click on the “Apply” link and follow the online prompts or contact David Walker on 0425357074 for further information