About the company:
Our client is a global provider of process solutions for a variety of industries including mineral processing, aggregate processing and agriculture.
With a reputation of providing equipment to the highest standards for engineering and manufacturing, their equipment is known for its safe operation, reliability and long service life. Through passion, innovation and a commitment to exceed customer expectations, a dedicated R&D team continuously seek to innovate and improve on existing products.
About the role:
Joining an experienced engineering team you’ll design a range of materials handling equipment to meet the business and industry standards utilising experience, engineering knowledge, and tools such as Inventor and other software.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Mechanical Engineering
- Post graduate industry experience
- Proficient with 3D CAD modelling (preferable Inventor)
- Ability to perform calculations such as performance analysis, stress analysis, hydraulic system performance, drive train performance, risk assessment, cost analysis, etc.
- Competent with machine component design for mining and/or heavy industrial applications
- Sound written and verbal communication skills and someone who enjoys working collaboratively within a team
- Familiar with Australian Standards, mechanical equipment design and mining
- Permanent position
- Fantastic culture
- Competitive salary package
- Strong pipeline of work
- Annual salary of up to $130k + Super
Click on the “Apply” link and follow the online prompts or contact David Walker on 0425357074 for further information.