About The Company
A renowned global Original Equipment Manufacturer (OEM) offering a diverse range of products tailored to cater to a wide spectrum of industrial and mining applications. Their sterling reputation is built on a commitment to delivering innovative, cost-effective solutions that prioritise safety, reliability and adherence to international quality standards.
About The Role
Due to an influx of projects, an exciting opportunity has arisen to join the well-established drafting team. In this role, your responsibilities will include:
- Efficiently coordinate and execute daily tasks related to the creation of Inventor models and drawings.
- Generate drawings that fully adhere to contractual requirements and relevant industry standards.
- Maintain a sharp focus on delivering work that contributes to the achievement of project milestones.
- Ensure job registers are updated and maintained.
- Adhere to established timelines to meet project milestones.
- Provide support and advice to the sales team as required.
Reporting to the Drawing Office Coordinator you will be supported by an experienced team, where you will be an integral player designing materials handling and mineral processing equipment.
- Minimum 5 years industry experience
- Previous experience in manufacturing, materials handling or heavy industrial environments
- Proficient in Autodesk Inventor
- Proven time management skills
- Excellent communication skills – written and verbal
- Strong interpersonal skills
- Ability to work effectively, collaboratively and positively with a close team
- Modern, well-appointed offices and workshop
- Free on-site parking
- Competitive salary
- Regular team-building activities
How To Apply
Does this role appeal to you? Click “Apply” to submit your resume or for a confidential discussion about the position, please contact Cherie Bray on 0438525665.