Bis is a resource logistics company that provides technology-enabled haulage, materials handling, specialised equipment hire and value chain solutions across Australia. Through the decades, it’s been a pioneering force in driving productivity across the entire mining value chain.
Bis’ success is attributed to its people, the largest fleet of underground specialist equipment, proprietary solutions, and an extensive wealth of industry expertise.
With strong leadership, fresh investment and a clear vision of the future, are you ready to be a part of Bis’ next chapter?
The pages are ready to be written. Are you ready to be a part of their next chapter?
About the opportunity:
Bis are seeking a dedicated Project Coordinator to manage the successful delivery of their hire assets and support their operations.
You will be an integral part of the project management team, responsible for facilitating the timely and efficient delivery of hire assets, while also contributing to project-related activities.
Key responsibilities include:
- Manage the maintenance and overhaul of hire equipment, ensuring time, cost and quality criteria are met.
- Assist in the development of project plans, schedules and budgets.
- Collaborate with project and operations teams to finalise project scope based on pre and post-hire inspections
- Track project progress, identifying and mitigating risks to achieving on time delivery.
- Maintain regular communication with customer service teams, clients and the workshop teams.
- Ensure all compliance forms and machine manuals are dispatched with the machines to site.
This is a role where your project management finesse takes centre stage, irrespective of whether you come with prior mining equipment experience.
What matters most is your ability to drive projects to success, your knack for efficient resource allocation, and your talent for problem-solving.
We’re seeking candidates with the following skills and experience:
- Experienced: Demonstrated project management experience in a technical discipline e.g. engineering, construction management, facilities management, manufacturing or mining.
- Qualified: Ideally, qualifications in Project Management or a related technical discipline.
- Organised: Proven organisational skills, with the ability to manage fluctuating workloads, multiple projects and conflicting priorities to achieve competing deadlines.
- Influencer: Excellent communication skills, ability to influence, motivate others.
- Commercial: Strong commercial acumen with the ability to understand the financial impacts of operational decisions.
- Bridge builder: The ability to build strong working relationships with internal and external stakeholders.
- Novated leases (vehicles) through SGFleet.
- Medibank private health insurance corporate discounts.
- Income protection with AustralianSuper.
- Paid parental leave (up to 18 weeks’ pay for primary carer).
- Employee referral programs (between $1000 to $2500).
- Corporate discounts on motor vehicle purchases with Toyota (Mackay).
- Corporate discounts with Hertz Australia for car rental.
- Education assistance.
- Flexible working arrangements.
If you’re driven, determined to make an impact and ready to write the next chapter of your career, we’re keen to hear from you.
For a confidential discussion, please contact Cherie Bray on 0438 525 665. To submit your resume, click apply and follow the online prompts.