ABOUT THE COMPANY
In operation for over 30 years, this 100% Australian owned company has been delivering innovative projects in the worldwide bulk materials handling industry.
ABOUT THE ROLE
As the Lead Mechanical Draftsperson reporting directly to the Engineering Services Manager, you will lead the drafting team in developing models and detailed drawings for fabrication purposes. Collaborating closely with mechanical engineers and the broader team, in the modelling and detailing of mechanical equipment, you will showcase advanced proficiency in Autodesk Inventor, create Navisworks models, draft precise 2D plans, modify existing CAD files as needed, produce comprehensive 3D models and drawings suitable for manufacturing and meticulously compile the complete Bill of Materials (BoM) for the mechanical system.
- Minimum 5 years’ experience within a similar role, ideally in bulk materials handling or heavy industry / mining environment.
- Tertiary qualifications in a related discipline, Drafting.
- Demonstrated proficiency in AutoCAD and 3D Inventor software.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office.
- Conveyor design experience.
- Exceptional communication and interpersonal skills.
- Full Driver License (Class C).
WHAT’S ON OFFER
- Join a business with a proud Australian heritage and excellent reputation
- Flexible working arrangements (after 6 month probation period)
- Competitive remuneration
- Monthly Employee BBQs
- Employee Assistance Program (EAP)
HOW TO APPLY
Does this role appeal to you? Do you want to join a company with a fantastic reputation, a broad client base and an opportunity to contribute to critically important projects? Click “Apply” to submit your resume. For a confidential discussion about the position, please contact Cherie Bray on 0438 525 665.