At WesTrac their primary focus is their people.
More family time, with paid parental leave, flexible working arrangements and purchased leave programs to give you the work life balance you’ve always wanted.
More development opportunities, with in house RTO’s, access to your own guided learning platform and a range of pathways to help you steer your career in the direction of your dreams.
More diversity, with over 4,000 team members with a tonne of differences, united by our passion for building a better tomorrow. As an industry leader and employer of choice, they’re Made for More.
ABOUT THE ROLE
WesTrac are seeking a Product Advisor to join their team at their facility in Tomago NSW.
In this newly created role, you will be responsible for providing advice and support in the development of product strategies to ensure competitive market offerings that are aligned to customer needs. You will have a specific focus on the application of product technology features and the value proposition that these technologies provide WesTrac customers.
- Tertiary qualification in either business, engineering or relevant subject
- Trade qualification with strong understanding of Caterpillar products, including technology and their application.
- Strong knowledge of the mining sector and relevant equipment
- Ideally, demonstrated track record identifying opportunities and acting on them
- Advanced communication skills (verbal, written and interpersonal)
- Ability to work successfully within a team and autonomously
- Excellent organisation skills, with the ability to manage fluctuating workloads and conflicting priorities to achieve tight deadlines
- Highly analytical, strategic with strong problem-solving skills
WHAT’S ON OFFER
- Competitive salary and benefits scheme
- Flexible work arrangements
- Free onsite parking
- Employee Assistance Program (EAP)
- Fitness passport for you and your family
- Paid parental leave, discounted health insurance, income protection insurance, and salary sacrifice options
HOW TO APPLY
Does this role appeal to you? Do you want to join a progressive company with a fantastic reputation with clients and employees?
Click “Apply” to submit your resume.
For a confidential discussion about the position, please contact Cherie Bray on 0438 525 665.