A global original equipment manufacturer (OEM) with a broad suite of products to suit a variety of industrial and mining applications. They have a reputation for delivering value and innovation through cost effective solutions that are safe, reliable and manufactured to international quality standards.
They pride themselves on fostering a positive and supportive environment for their employees through flexibility, experienced leadership and growth and development opportunities. They value the contribution of their workforce and make sure it is acknowledged and rewarded.
This key role provides support to the Supply Chain and Logistics function, engaging with clients and suppliers globally. Working alongside a knowledgeable and supportive manager, this is a great opportunity that offers complexity, diversity and the opportunity for career progression. Key roles and responsibilities include:
- Support the Supply Chain Manager in building and maintaining cooperative, positive relationships with suppliers both nationally and internationally.
- Maintain accurate and up to date records and documentation related to supply chain activities.
- Liaising with the broader business functions including the warehouse and project teams to assess stock needs and provide support on logistics and stock movement.
- Follow up purchase orders and assist in invoice reconciliation.
- Maintain records on supplier pricing and maintenance within company ERP system.
- General admin tasks that support supply chain activities including data entry, report preparation and submission and completion of request for quotes (RFQ’s).
- Experience in a similar role within a project-based or engineering environment (desirable but not essential).
- A Certificate or Diploma in Business and/or another relevant industry qualification (desirable but not essential).
- Well-developed interpersonal and communication skills with an ability to engage with a broad range of internal and external stakeholders.
- An ability to be creative and generate innovative solutions to solve unique problems.
- Experience using MS Office applications and ERP systems.
- Excellent report writing and data management abilities.
- Key role facilitating service delivery and a positive customer experience.
- Unique role, gaining experience in Logistics and Supply Chain.
- Opportunity for growth and development in a people-oriented company.
- Central location, modern office and free on-site parking.
To apply, please click the apply now button or forward your current resume to email@example.com. If you would like more information on this opportunity, please contact Caitlin Howard on 0408 549 592 OR Kyle Archibald on 0478 088 245