ABOUT THE COMPANY
As an industry leader in providing solutions in equipment management, this company has been in operation for over 30 years and has a proven track record of delivering outstanding results and is an employer of choice.
ABOUT THE ROLE
As the Engineering Design Lead, you will be responsible for managing a team of engineers and designers in providing engineering modifications across a range of mobile equipment.
You will be accountable for the design output of the engineering team and will work closely with both internal and external stakeholders. This is a true leadership role; leading a cross functional team, driving high performance and fostering a positive team culture.
- Tertiary Qualification within the field of Mechatronics, Mechanical, Electrical Engineering or Industrial Design
- 5-10 years demonstrated experience in a similar role leading a high performing team
- Strong communication skills with the ability to collaborate and communicate effectively with a diverse range of internal and external stakeholders
- Demonstrated experience in leading technical and quality management activities
- Proficient with MS Office suite and engineering software such as CAD (Inventor) and FEA
WHAT’S ON OFFER
- Competitive salary
- Modern offices with onsite parking
- Flexible work arrangements
- A range of Health and wellbeing benefits
HOW TO APPLY
Does this role appeal to you? Do you want to join a progressive company with a fantastic reputation with clients and employees?
Click “Apply” to submit your resume.