ABOUT THE COMPANY
As an industry leader in providing solutions in equipment management, this company has been in operation for over 30 years and has a proven track record of delivering outstanding results and is an employer of choice.
ABOUT THE ROLE
Reporting to the Engineering and Technical Services Manager, the Engineering Design Lead will be responsible for leading the Engineering Design team in providing engineering designs that are compliant, fit for purpose and meet customer requirements.
The Engineering Design Lead will be accountable for the design output of the engineering team and will work closely with both internal and external stakeholders. This is a true leadership role; leading a cross functional team, driving high performance and fostering a positive team culture.
- Tertiary Qualification within the field of Mechatronics, Mechanical or Electrical Engineering
- 5-10 years demonstrated experience in a similar role leading a high performing team
- High level communication skills with the ability to collaborate and communicate effectively with a diverse range of internal and external stakeholders
- Strong experience in leading technical and quality management activities
- Advanced computer skills – MS Office suite and engineering software such as CAD and FEA
WHAT’S ON OFFER
- Competitive salary and benefits scheme
- Flexible work arrangements
- Fitness Passport for the whole family
- Free onsite parking
HOW TO APPLY
Does this role appeal to you? Do you want to join a progressive company with a fantastic reputation with clients and employees?
Click “Apply” to submit your resume.
For a confidential discussion regarding this role, please contact David Walker on 0425 357 074 or Cherie Bray on 0438 525 665.