ABOUT THE COMPANY
In operation for over 20 years, this company specialises in the coal mining industry, with particular expertise in mine gas drainage and hazardous areas.
ABOUT THE ROLE
The Electrical Projects Coordinator is a key member of the engineering team. Reporting to the Director you will have a broad area of responsibilities to ensure products and services are designed, engineered, built and installed to the quality standards of the Company and meet customer requirements.
You will be responsible for:
- Managing and coordinating designated company projects. Depending on the nature of each project, this could involve any of the steps from quoting to installation and commissioning.
- Ensuring the Quality Assurance process is followed to ensure all products are produced to spec and to the highest standard.
- Carry out testing to ensure jobs are fit for purpose and built as per relevant Australian and mining standards.
- Understanding the technical specification of the work assigned and seek clarification when required.
- Produce and issue accurate production packs to workshop and provide drawing revision control to minimise re-work.
- Manage jobs and project work where assigned the role of Job Owner.
- Manage costs within budget and delivery schedules.
- Negotiate and record price variations for work required outside of the initial contract specification on jobs.
- Clarify scope and technical issues with customer as required.
- Electrical Engineering diploma and/or electrical trade experience
- Minimum 5 years Australian industry experience
- Good knowledge of DC, LV & MV Switchgear
- Solid understanding of heavy fabrication processes
- Strong computer skills, including experience with Gantt charts and CAD
- Excellent communication skills
- Excellent work ethic and a team player
HOW TO APPLY
Does this role appeal to you?
Click “Apply” to submit your resume. For a confidential discussion about the position, please contact Cherie Bray on 0438 525 665.