About the company:
McLanahan Corporation is a global provider of process solutions for a variety of industries including mineral processing, aggregate processing, agricultural and many others.
Upholding the highest standards for engineering and manufacturing, our equipment is known for its reliability and long service life. Through passion, innovation and a commitment to exceed customer expectations, we are continuously improving our equipment, designs and processes.
Since 1835, our core values of safety, family and integrity have been at the centre of everything we do.
About the role:
Joining an experienced Engineering, Project Management and Design team, you will contribute to the engineering, design and supply of high performing materials handling and processing equipment that operates in some of the harshest environments.
Working with the Manager of Electrical Engineering, you’ll work collaboratively to develop electrical solutions that meet project specifications and comply with Australian Standards. You’ll provide engineering input on current projects along with researching and developing new ways to improve reliability, safety and functionality.
- Advanced Diploma or a Bachelor’s Degree in Electrical or Mechatronic Engineering
- Experience with for HV/LV System, Instrumentation design for mining and/or heavy industrial applications
- Experienced in developing electrical design documents, P&ID’s, electrical schematics, wiring diagrams, control panels, termination diagrams and cable schedules
- Familiar with Australian Standards for electrical design (AS3000)
- Sound written and verbal communication skills with the ability to interact with a broad range of internal and external stakeholders
Click on the “Apply” link and follow the online prompts or contact David Walker on 0425357074 for further information.