ABOUT THE COMPANY
A global leader in the manufacturing and supply of specialist consumable products to the mining, civil and industrial industries.
Headquartered in Newcastle and with a rich history of supporting customers throughout Australia, international demand has led to expansion of operations across the globe.
ABOUT THE ROLE
Reporting to the Engineering Manager, this is an incredible opportunity for a switched-on Electrical Engineer to join a market leader committed to innovation.
You’ll be responsible for the project scope, design, detailed engineering, planning and then implementation of projects within the Engineering team supporting facilities throughout Asia Pacific.
The role involves further refining and optimising the current automation design and aids in future projects to redesign the manufacturing plant.
- Design and selection of electrical, control and instrumentation components
- Development of electrical schematics and drawings with PLC and HMI programs
- Project management of Electrical budgets and updating stakeholders of project progress
- Collaboration with internal teams and departments to execute a project plan
- ABOUT YOU
- Electrical Engineering Qualifications (minimum Diploma Electrical Engineering)
- Project Management or Project Engineering experience
- Familiar with general LV power systems
- PLC/HMI design experience (Allen Bradley, Omron, Panasonic)
- Experience within operations (mining/smelting/manufacturing) or with a Systems Integrator
- MS Project
- Inventor/AutoCAD/Vault Professional
- Experience with robotic programming (ABB)
WHAT’S ON OFFER
- Opportunity for career growth inside a large industrial company including training and mentoring
- Experience on projects being improved and implemented internationally
- Flexible working arrangements, with work life balance
- Christmas gift and holiday shutdown every year
- Discounted health insurance, fitness passport, and Employer-funded Employee Assistance Program (EAP) for you and immediate family
- Monthly People & Community events e.g. Jeans for Genes Day, World Blood Donor Day etc.
HOW TO APPLY
Does this role appeal to you? Do you want to join a company with a fantastic reputation with clients and employees? Click “Apply” to submit your resume. For a confidential discussion about the position, please contact David Walker on 0425 357 074