ABOUT THE COMPANY
As an industry leader in providing solutions in equipment management, this company has been in operation for over 30 years and has a proven track record of delivering outstanding results and is an employer of choice.
ABOUT THE ROLE
Reporting to the Engineering Manager, the Electrical Engineer will be responsible for the design and development of certified, safe and legally compliant Engineered Solutions for internal and external stakeholders.
In this position, you will be responsible for:
- Creation of approved engineered designs/solutions that are compliant with industry standards.
- Analysing and consulting with internal and external stakeholders to evaluate and create designs that fulfil technical specifications and customer requirements.
- Conduct compliance, safety and risk assessments.
- Creation, maintenance and adherence to documentation including:
- design calculations and drawings
- verification plans, test procedures and reports
- quality documents and manufacturing packs
- electrical schematics and harness diagrams
- engineering and quality assurance procedures
- Functional Safety Analysis Assessments
- Providing engineering support to the broader business, both low voltage and high voltage.
- Bachelor of Electrical Engineering recognised by Engineers Australia.
- Experience with CAD Software.
- Experience with AutoDesk Inventor and AutoCAD Electrical (desirable).
- Ability to produce manual design calculations.
- Understanding of Australian and International design standards and guidelines.
- Strong MS Office skills.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills and the ability to work with a range of stakeholders.
- Good time management skills.
WHAT’S ON OFFER
- Competitive Remuneration
- Paid Parental Leave
- Flexible Work Arrangements
- Purchased Leave Program
- General health and well being package
HOW TO APPLY
Does this role appeal to you? Do you want to join a company with a fantastic reputation with clients and employees? Click “Apply” to submit your resume.