About the company:
A global provider of materials handling and process solutions for a variety of industries including mineral processing, aggregate processing, agricultural and many others.
Upholding the highest standards for engineering and manufacturing, their equipment is known for its reliability and long service life. Through passion, innovation and a commitment to exceed customer expectations, they are continuously improving their equipment, designs and processes.
About the role:
Joining an experienced multi-discipline Engineering, Project Management and Design team, you will contribute to the engineering, design and supply of high performing materials handling and processing equipment that operates in some of the harshest environments across the globe.
Working with the Manager of Electrical Engineering, you’ll work collaboratively to develop electrical solutions that meet project specifications and comply with Australian Standards. You’ll provide engineering input on current projects along with researching and developing new ways to improve reliability, safety and functionality.
- Advanced Diploma or a Bachelor’s Degree in Electrical or Mechatronic Engineering (those who are currently studying are also encouraged to apply)
- Experience with for HV/LV System, Instrumentation design for mining and/or heavy industrial applications
- Experienced in developing electrical design documents, P&ID’s, electrical schematics, wiring diagrams, control panels, termination diagrams and cable schedules
- Familiar with Australian Standards for electrical design (AS3000)
- Sound written and verbal communication skills with the ability to interact with a broad range of internal and external stakeholders
Click on the “Apply” link and follow the online prompts or contact David Walker on 0425 357 074 for further information.