ABOUT THE COMPANY
Our client is a global manufacturer of safe, simpler and smarter equipment. Custom engineering process solutions whilst upholding the highest standards for engineering and manufacturing. With a strong focus on continuous improvement, this company is passionate, innovative and commits to exceeding customer expectations.
ABOUT THE ROLE
Joining an experienced Engineering, Project Management and Design team, you will contribute to the engineering, design and supply of high performing materials handling and processing equipment that operates in some of the harshest environments.
Working with the Manager of Electrical Engineering, you’ll work collaboratively to develop electrical solutions that meet project specifications and comply with Australian Standards. You will provide engineering input on current projects along with researching and developing new ways to improve reliability, safety and functionality.
- Advanced Diploma or Bachelor’s Degree in Electrical or Mechatronic Engineering.
- Experience with HV/LV Systems, Instrumentation design for mining and/or heavy industrial applications.
- Experienced in developing electrical design documents, P&ID’s, electrical schematics, wiring diagrams, control panels, termination diagrams and cable schedules.
- Familiar with Australian Standards for electrical design (AS3000).
- Sound written and verbal communication skills with the ability to interact with a broad range of internal and external stakeholders.
HOW TO APPLY
Click “Apply” to submit your resume. For a confidential discussion about the position, please contact David Walker on 0425357074 or Cherie Bray on 0438525665.