ABOUT THE COMPANY
This company is an industry leader in providing solutions in equipment management and has been in operation for over 30 years with a proven track record of delivering outstanding results.
ABOUT THE ROLE
Reporting to the Engineering Manager, the Electrical Draftsperson will be
responsible for creating electrical designs which are safe, practical, legally compliant and meet customer requirements.
The Electrical Draftsperson is an integral member in the Electrical Design team, responsible for developing CAD designs and relevant supporting documentation.
- Tertiary qualification in Drafting or Electrical Engineering.
- Strong experience with AutoCAD Electrical.
- Experience in low voltage design.
- Understanding of the electrical systems on a mobile plant.
- Understanding of Australian and International design standards and guidelines.
- The ability to produce manual design calculations.
- The ability to produce professional Engineering documentation.
- Excellent communication skills and strong computer literacy skills.
WHAT’S ON OFFER
- Competitive hourly rate
- Free onsite parking