ABOUT THE COMPANY
As an employer of choice, this company is an industry leader in providing solutions in equipment management. In operation for over 30 years with a proven track record of delivering outstanding results.
ABOUT THE ROLE
Reporting to the Engineering Manager, the Electrical Designer will be
responsible for creating electrical designs which are safe, practical, legally compliant and meet customer requirements.
The Electrical Designer is an integral member in the electrical engineering team and will be responsible for developing both CAD designs and relevant supporting documentation such as calculations, risk assessments and compliance documentation for review and approval by the Electrical Engineer or Senior Engineer.
- Tertiary qualification in Drafting or Electrical Engineering; Diploma or higher an advantage.
- Strong experience with AutoCAD Electrical.
- 1-3 years’ experience in low voltage design.
- Experience in both electrical and mechanical drafting would be an advantage.
- In depth understanding of the electrical systems on a mobile plant.
- Understanding of Australian and International design standards and guidelines.
- The ability to produce manual design calculations.
- The ability to produce professional Engineering documentation.
- Excellent communication skills and strong computer literacy skills.
WHAT’S ON OFFER
- Competitive salary and benefits scheme
- Flexible work arrangements
- Fitness Passport for the whole family
- Free onsite parking
HOW TO APPLY
Does this role appeal to you? Do you want to join a progressive company with a fantastic reputation with clients and employees?
Click “Apply” to submit your resume.
For a confidential discussion regarding this role, please contact David Walker on 0425 357 074 or Cherie Bray on 0438 525 665.