ABOUT THE COMPANY
Established in Australia, this privately owned company boasts nearly three decades of expertise, specialising in the engineering, design and manufacturing of quality engineered solutions, products and technologies. With a dedicated team committed to delivering service excellence and fostering strong relationships with valued clients across the industrial, resources and energy sectors (including renewables).
ABOUT THE ROLE
As the Drafting Manager, you will play a pivotal role in overseeing all drafting activities. Your responsibilities will encompass managing resources, capabilities, planning, scheduling, recruitment, outsourcing and customer relations. This newly created position is designed to focus on the efficient management of the on-site local team and facilitate the seamless transition and growth of the off-shore team.
- Strong background in Autodesk applications i.e. AutoCAD, Inventor, Vault, AutoCAD Electrical.
- Strong mechanical and electrical aptitude.
- Excellent leadership skills.
- Team Orientated.
- Exceptional communication skills – written and verbal.
- Experience as a Drafting Manager / Team Leader highly regarded.
- Impressive remuneration and staff benefits.
- Supportive leadership team.
Please click on the “Apply” link and follow the online prompts or contact Cherie Bray on 0438 525 665 for a confidential discussion.