About the company:
McLanahan Corporation is a global provider of process solutions for a variety of industries including mineral processing, aggregate processing, agricultural and many others.
Upholding the highest standards for engineering and manufacturing, their equipment is known for its reliability and long service life. Through passion, innovation and a commitment to exceed customer expectations, they are continuously improving their equipment, designs and processes.
Since 1835, their core values of safety, family and integrity have been at the centre of everything they do.
About the role:
Joining an experienced Sales, Marketing and Bid Management team, you will be responsible for developing sales and marketing strategies for new materials handling and mineral processing equipment as well as aftermarket parts and services.
At a strategic level, this position will play an integral role in the senior leadership team and will provide high level support to the Managing Director, developing strategies for the diversification of the business into new domestic and international markets.
A catalyst for growth, you’ll bring energy and enthusiasm to the sales and marketing teams, supporting and mentoring your direct reports and positively impacting strategic objectives.
This role will suit an experienced leader with a track record at a Director level or equivalent position.
Additional skills and attributes required:
- Bachelor’s Degree in Business, Engineering, or related field
- Strong experience in sales positions at a manager of director level
- Ideally, current or previous experience in the manufacturing sector, working for an OEM that supplies materials handling / minerals processing equipment to the mining and industrial sectors
- A people person, a builder of teams and a supportive manager with significant experience developing sales and marketing strategies at an international level
- A decision maker with strong commercial acumen and a strategic mind
- Ability to successfully reach company goals in an environment in which a wide degree of creativity and latitude is required.
- Work for an international market leader who values their people and promotes from within
- A complex, varied role with a broad scope
- Modern, well-appointed offices and workshops
- Autonomy, a flat management structure with direct reporting to the MD
- Convenient location
- Competitive remuneration package
Click on the “Apply” link and follow the online prompts or contact Kyle Archibald on 0478 088 245, or, David Walker on 0425 357 074 for further information.