A strategic and results-driven property development business, with a mission to seek out rare opportunities and make these spaces readily available for the local community is currently seeking a Development Manager to join there Newcastle based team.
With projects located up and down the east coast of Australia, their project portfolio includes entertainment and hospitality precincts, industrial business parks, retail centres, as well as residential and industrial subdivisions.
This position represents an exciting opportunity for a motivated, flexible, and adaptable development management professional to work as part of a committed and outcomes‐oriented team.
You will be responsible for:
- Preparing development programs.
- Engaging with consultants to manage design.
- Preparing submissions and lodging development applications.
- Preparing construction documentation.
- Managing procurement including the development of tenders.
- Engaging with contractors throughout construction.
- Programme and cost management.
- Managing settlement process and transition into operation.
Engaging with stakeholders including councils, state government bodies, project consultants, and contractors, you’ll build strong relationships, develop solutions to complex problems and promote a collaborative environment that drives programmes and gets the best outcomes for the project.
As an experienced professional who thrives in a challenging and progressive environment, you present with the following attributes:
- Extensive experience in full-lifecycle development management of similar projects (civil and building construction).
- Degree qualifications in civil engineering, surveying, planning, or construction management.
- Strong stakeholder engagement and management experience, with the ability to liaise and build rapport with a variety of stakeholders both internally and externally.
- Demonstrated ability to manage complex and multi-staged projects.
- Highly developed, professional written and verbal communication skills.
- Collaborative team player who’ll positively contributes to this innovative team culture.
- Thrives in challenging environments, making quick decisions and thinking outside of the box to solve problems.
- A vibrant, innovative, and exciting business with a strong project pipeline.
- Great team environment, with regular social events.
- Newcastle based with projects along the East Coast of Australia.
- Salary negotiable based on previous experience.
To apply, please click the apply now button or forward your current resume to firstname.lastname@example.org
If you have any questions about the position, please contact Kyle Archibald on 0478 088 245.