A leading original equipment manufacturer (OEM) for the mining and mineral processing industry. A rich history, a global footprint and a reputation for delivering value, innovation and fit for purpose machinery.
As the Design Manager, you’ll manage an established team of mechanical engineers and be responsible for the engineering function on a broad range of current projects. At a strategic level, you’ll drive continuous improvement through the introduction of standardisation processes for engineering.
This role will suit an experienced Mechanical Engineer with a track record in leading engineering teams which contribute to the design, manufacture, supply and aftermarket support of heavy industrial equipment.
Additional skills and attributes required:
- Bachelor of Mechanical Engineering
- Highly organised with experience in managing an engineering team
- Current or previous experience in the manufacturing sector, ideally working for an OEM that supplies large scale heavy industrial and/or mining equipment
- A people person, a builder of teams and a mentor
- Have an understanding of the big picture and a commercial acumen
- Interesting and varied projects covering the full project lifecycle from design to delivery and aftermarket support
- Modern, well-appointed offices and workshops
- Competitive remuneration package
- Workplace flexibility including work from home options
To apply, please click the apply now button
If you have any questions about the position, please contact David Walker on 0425 357 074 or Cherie Bray on 0438 525 665