The Primary Health Network (PHN) works with service providers across the Hunter, New England and Central Coast regions. Through the PHN’s innovative programs our communities benefit from greater coordination, better systems and improved access to health care.
The Contracts & Procurement Advisor is responsible for providing advice to stakeholders across the organisation on procurement policy, planning, contract formation, execution, and ongoing contract management.
This role facilitates the delivery of services to the wider community through the development of sustainable relationships with various service providers and suppliers that are supported by fit for purpose, commercially realistic agreements.
This role is ideal for an adaptable, relationship-oriented, and commercially astute Procurement and Contracts professional seeking a role unlike any other, operating in a rewarding sector, within a business that truly values their employees.
- Manage the end-to-end tender process for routine activities including planning, tender development, releasing to market, evaluation, negotiation and award of contract
- Create new contracts ensuring commercial, contractual and performance risks are managed
- Implement best practice procurement and contract management frameworks, plans and processes
- Contract management, ensuring appropriate processes and procedures are followed to manage financial and performance outcomes
- Build and maintain positive relationships with suppliers and services providers to achieve optimal value and efficiency while mitigating risks
- Provide advice to stakeholders on contractual issues, potential solutions, and dispute resolution
- Previous experience in contract development / management or relevant project management experience
- Highly developed interpersonal, communication skills and an ability to develop and maintain effective, sustainable relationships with stakeholders
- An ability to be flexible and adaptable and generate innovative solutions for unique problems and situations
- Well organised with the ability to prioritise tasks and communicate to the broader business accordingly
- Well-developed research, analytical and problem-solving skills
- Proficiency in Microsoft applications
- Excellent salary benefits (including salary packaging of up to $15,900 per annum)
- Work with knowledgeable and passionate professionals
- Flexible workplace and hybrid work arrangements
- Additional leave over Christmas & New Year period and purchased leave options
To apply, please click the apply now button or forward your current resume to firstname.lastname@example.org or email@example.com.
If you have any questions about the position, please contact Kyle Archibald on 0478 088 245 or Caitlin Howard on 0408 549 592.