Our client is looking for a commercially astute, relationship-oriented contract administration professional that can lead the ongoing, best-practice management of various goods and services related contracts ranging in value and complexity.
This is a great contract opportunity to work with a dynamic State Government Agency, on a diverse portfolio of projects within a passionate, knowledgeable team.
You will be responsible for:
- Providing high-level administrative support to the goods and services procurement team on procurement and contract management activities.
- Support the development of procurement documentation including work scopes, tenders and new contracts ensuring commercial, contractual and performance risks are managed.
- Build and maintain positive relationships with suppliers / services providers to achieve optimal value and efficiency and mitigate risk.
- Contract management, ensuring appropriate processes and procedures are used to manage financial and performance outcomes.
- Provide advice and guidance to internal stakeholder groups and end users on contractual issues, potential solutions and dispute resolution.
- Manage the contract claim and variation process on a range of complex, high value contracts.
You will have:
- Tertiary qualifications in supply chain, business, law, commerce, or relevant industry experience.
- Strong contract administration experience (Within a government or consulting environment is desirable but not essential)
- A solid understanding of contract law and its application within goods and services contracts.
- Strong time management skills with the ability to prioritise your workload while maintaining a high level of attention to detail.
- Outstanding interpersonal skills, with the ability to develop and maintain cooperative relationships.
What’s on offer:
- Work with a small team of genuine, down-to-earth, knowledgeable professionals who love what they do.
- 12-month contract with the opportunity for extension.
- Monday to Friday, 40-hour week.
- Work from home.
- Excellent daily rate.
To apply, please click the apply now button or forward your current resume email@example.com