ABOUT THE COMPANY
This custom home builder has built their reputation on delivering high quality, custom built residential projects across the Newcastle and Hunter regions.
Core to their business is their commitment to their customers, fostering strong relationships that thrive throughout the lifecycle of the project and most importantly, delivers them the home of their dreams.
Their love for building is evident, combining the latest design and construction techniques to deliver a home that radiates quality, luxury and functionality.
Due to continued growth, they’re seeking a Contract / Project Coordinator who shares their passion for construction and wants to play a big part in the growth of their business.
ABOUT THE ROLE
Reporting to the Director, the Contract / Project Coordinator will organise the day to day running of their projects.
Responsibilities will include:
- Supporting the team in contract preparation including the development of scope of works.
- Tender preparation, submission review and assessment.
- Negotiation of contract terms and conditions.
- Reviewing variations, assessing, processing claims and ongoing contract management.
- Preparing budgets and cost reporting.
- Programming and scheduling.
- Prioritising tasks and organising suppliers and sub-contractors.
- Previous experience as a Project Coordinator or Contract Administrator in the residential or commercial sectors.
- Degree qualifications in Construction Management or equivalent.
- Exceptional attention to detail.
- Ability to multi-task in a fast-paced environment.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Motivated to develop your career within the construction industry.
- Ability to build strong working relationships with clients, subcontractors and suppliers.
WHAT’S ON OFFER
- Great company culture with a supportive Director.
- Opportunity for an experienced Contracts Administrator or Project Coordinator to take ownership over their project portfolio.
- Opportunity for someone who is passionate about construction to deliver some of the region’s most attractive homes.
- Join a team that will respect and value your contribution to the business.
- Salary negotiable based on previous experience.
HOW TO APPLY
Click “Apply” to submit your resume. For a confidential discussion about the position, please contact Bianca Rolph on 0423 613 483.