ABOUT THE COMPANY
An incredible inopportunity is available for an experienced Contract Administrator to work for this reputable commercial builder based here in Newcastle.
This company has a growing pipeline with state government clients, giving to exposure to a diverse range of projects across NSW.
ABOUT THE ROLE
Reporting to the Project Manager, your sole focus will be delivering strong commercial outcomes for the projects you are delivering by building positive, collaborative working relationships with subcontractors and suppliers.
Key tasks & responsibilities will include:
- Supporting the team in contract preparation including the development of the scope of work.
- Tender preparation, submission review, and assessment.
- Negotiation of contract terms and conditions.
- Reviewing variations, assessing and processing claims.
- Project cost reporting.
- Ongoing contract management.
- Previous experience as a Contract Administrator in the building industry.
- Degree qualifications in Construction Management.
- Exceptional attention to detail.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills with the ability to develop relationships and liaise with a range of stakeholders.
- Extremely driven to develop your career within the construction industry.
This role will suit a Contract Administrator with previous experience in a similar role looking to join a business that can take their career to the next level.
WHAT’S ON OFFER
- Great company culture.
- One of the region’s most recognised and respected contractors.
- Opportunity to work on some of the region’s largest and most exciting commercial projects.
- Join a team that will respect and value your contribution to the business.
HOW TO APPLY
Click “Apply” to submit your resume. For a confidential discussion about the position, please contact Bianca Rolph on 0423 613 483.