ABOUT THE COMPANY
This is a incredible opportunity to work for a locally based custom home builder who have a great pipeline of projects across the region.
This company has built their reputation through hard-work, commitment and consistently delivering high-end quality projects.
Due to continued growth they are seeking an experienced Project Coordinator to join their growing team.
ABOUT THE ROLE
Reporting to the Director, the Project Coordinator will organise the day to day running of their projects.
Key tasks & responsibilities will include:
- Supporting the team in contract preparation including the development of the scope of work.
- Tender preparation, submission review, and assessment.
- Negotiation of contract terms and conditions.
- Reviewing variations, assessing, processing claims and ongoing contract management.
- Preparing budgets and cost reporting.
- Programming and scheduling.
- Prioritising tasks and organising suppliers and sub-contractors.
- Previous experience as a Project Coordinator or Contract Administrator in the residential or commercial sectors.
- Degree qualifications in Construction Management or equivalent.
- Exceptional attention to detail.
- Ability to multi-task in a fast paced environment.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills with the ability to develop relationships and liaise with a range of stakeholders.
- Motivated to develop your career within the construction industry.
- Your personable nature and positive attitude will enable you to build strong working relationships with subcontractors, suppliers and supervisors alike.
WHAT’S ON OFFER
- Great company culture with a supportive Director.
- Opportunity for an experienced Contracts Administrator or Project Coordinator to take ownership over their project portfolio.
- Opportunity for someone who is passionate about construction to deliver some of the regions most attractive homes.
- Join a team that will respect and value your contribution to the business.
- Salary negotiable based on previous experience.
HOW TO APPLY
Click “Apply” to submit your resume. For a confidential discussion about the position, please contact Bianca Rolph on 0423 613 483.