This large commercial builder deliver some of the states largest and most complex construction projects every year. They pride themselves on their people centric approach to construction management, partnering with sub-contractors, suppliers and consultants to create collaborative team environments that produce high quality projects.
Their reputation for being a builder of choice in NSW, along with their innovative design and construction methodologies, makes them an employer of choice for high calibre construction professionals looking to further their career in a highly competitive market.
Due to continued growth in the Newcastle, the Hunter and regional NSW, they are seeking an experienced Contract Administrator to join their team on a permanent basis.
You will partner with an experienced project manager to manage the procurement and contract management process and deliver quality commercial outcomes for the project. Your adaptability and excellent time management skills will allow you to manage competing priorities while still deliver strong results. You’ll understand the importance of strong relationships, how to work collaboratively with multiple stakeholders and you’ll place an emphasis on clear and concise communication.
In this role you will be responsible for:
- Contract preparation including the development of scope of works.
- Tender preparation, submission review, and assessment.
- Negotiation of contract terms and conditions.
- Reviewing variations, assessing and processing claims.
- Project cost reporting.
- Ongoing contract management.
This role would suit a Contract Administrator or Assistant Project Manager who is looking to take the next step in their career with a large builder.
- Experience as a Contract Administrator or Assistant Project Manager within the construction sector (building or infrastructure).
- Ideally, you’ll have qualifications in construction management, engineering, or a related field.
- Exceptional attention to detail and excellent commercial acumen.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills.
- Down to earth, supportive Manager who values their people and rewards them accordingly.
- Excellent salary which is flexible based on previous experience.
- Working on some of the larger commercial projects in our region.
- Ongoing career development into Senior Contract Administration or Project Management.
To apply, please click the apply now button or forward your current resume to firstname.lastname@example.org
If you have any questions about the position, please contact Kyle Archibald on 0478 088 245.