ABOUT THE COMPANY:
A thriving, multi-disciplined construction and services business who pride themselves on their integrity and ongoing relationships they have with key clients across the country. Through community partnerships they give back to the regions that have given them so much, investing in the foundation of any community, industry or business….. it’s people.
Due to continued workload across the Newcastle and Hunter region, they are seeking an experienced Contract Administrator to join their team.
ABOUT THE ROLE
Reporting to the Project Manager, your sole focus will be delivering strong commercial outcomes for the projects you are delivering by building positive, collaborative working relationships with subcontractors and suppliers.
Key tasks & responsibilities will include:
- Supporting the team in contract preparation including the development of the scope of work.
- Tender preparation, submission review, and assessment.
- Negotiation of contract terms and conditions.
- Reviewing variations, assessing and processing claims.
- Project cost reporting.
- Ongoing contract management.
- Previous experience as a Contract Administrator with a commercial builder.
- Exceptional attention to detail.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills with the ability to develop relationships and liaise with a range of stakeholders.
- Extremely driven to develop your career within the construction industry.
- A team contributor.
This role will suit a Contract Administrator with previous experience in a similar role looking to join a business that can take their career to the next level.
WHAT’S ON OFFER
- Great company culture.
- Opportunity to work on many large and diverse commercial and industrial projects.
- Strong pipeline of work in the local area.
Join a team that will respect and value your contribution to the business.
HOW TO APPLY
Click “Apply” to submit your resume. For a confidential discussion about the position, please contact Shannon Keighran on 0423 453 676.