A strategic and results-driven property development business, with a mission to seek out rare opportunities and make these spaces readily available for the local community.
With projects located up and down the east coast of Australia, their project portfolio includes entertainment and hospitality precincts, industrial business parks, retail centres, as well as residential and industrial subdivisions.
Supporting the Project Management and Development teams, you’ll develop solutions to complex design challenges, ensuring compliance with regulatory requirements or industry guidelines. On smaller projects, you’ll be the engineering lead and key contributor on larger projects that span from Victoria to Queensland. Naturally inquisitive and an eye for detail, what you don’t know you’ll have the drive to find out and share your findings with the broader team.
- Bachelor of Civil Engineering with a minimum of 3 years post graduate experience
- Experience in the design and documentation of land development projects to relevant State and Local Government design standards
- Knowledge on Australian Standards, Austroads and Local Government requirements
- Proficient with
- Use of Microsoft Office suite with experience in writing technical reports
- Use of design software such as Civil 3D (Civil Site Design)
- Use of DRAINS, MUSIC, HEC-RAS (desirable)
- Eligible for membership, or accredited, to an accepted Engineering organisation recognised by Engineers Australia
Join a high energy team of experienced development and project managers with a record of delivering large building and civil infrastructure projects.
- A vibrant, innovative, and exciting business with big growth plans and a strong project pipeline
- Ongoing career development opportunities – grow with the business!
- Great team environment, with regular social events
- Local and national projects
- Salary negotiable based on previous experience
- No more timesheets!
How to apply
Are you ready to work client side and be part of a growing internal engineering team? Click “Apply” to submit your resume.
For a confidential discussion about the position, please contact David Walker on 0425357074