About the company
A strategic and results-driven property development business, with a mission to seek out rare opportunities and make these spaces readily available for the local community.
With projects located up and down the east coast of Australia, their project portfolio includes entertainment and hospitality precincts, industrial business parks, retail centres, as well as residential and industrial subdivisions
About the role
This position represents an exciting opportunity for a motivated, flexible, and adaptable Civil Designer to work as part of a committed and outcomes‐oriented team. Newly created, this role will work closely with the Engineers and Development team with 3D and 2D drafting for projects ranging from residential, commercial to large industrial developments across the East Coast of Australia.
- 3-5 years knowledge and experience using AutoCAD and 12d with a focus on roads, drainage, and bulk earthworks
- Proficient in MS Office Suite
- Excellent attention to detail
- Sound communication skills
- Ability to meet deadlines, manage workloads and prioritise tasks
Join a high energy team of experienced development and project managers with a record of delivering large building and civil infrastructure projects.
- A vibrant, innovative, and exciting business with big growth plans and a strong project pipeline
- Ongoing career development opportunities – grow with the business!
- Great team environment, with regular social events
- Local and national projects
- Salary negotiable based on previous experience
- No more timesheets!
How to apply
Does this role appeal to you? Are you ready to work client side and be part of a growing internal engineering team? Click “Apply” to submit your resume.
For a confidential discussion about the position, please contact David Walker on 0425357074