ABOUT THE COMPANY
A strategic and results-driven property development business, with national success on developing rare opportunities to make these spaces readily available for the local community.
With large developmental projects located in several locations within Australia, their project portfolio includes entertainment and hospitality precincts, industrial business parks, retail centres, as well as residential and industrial subdivisions
ABOUT THE ROLE
This position represents an exciting opportunity for a motivated, professional, and adaptable Civil Designer to work as part of a committed and outcome‐oriented team.
As the Civil Designer, you will collaborate with the Engineering and Development team aiding in 3D and 2D drafting for projects ranging from their residential, commercial, and large industrial development projects across Australia.
- Proficiency using AutoCAD and/or 12d with a focus on roads, drainage, and bulk earthworks
- Adept skills in MS Office Suite
- Excellent attention to detail
- Sound interpersonal skills
- Ability to manage time frames and prioritise your work load
Join a high energy team of experienced development and project managers with a record of delivering large building and civil infrastructure projects.
- A vibrant, innovative, and exciting business with considerable growth and a strong project pipeline
- Ongoing career development opportunities – grow with the business!
- Great team environment, with regular social events
- Local and national projects
- Competitive Salary, dependent on experience
- Permanent position – no more temporary contracts
HOW TO APPLY
Click on the “Apply” link and follow the online prompts or contact David Walker on 0425357074 for further information.