ABOUT THE COMPANY
- Work with a team of people passionate about what they do!
- Join a company that values work-life balance, individuality, and loyalty!
- Deliver projects that affect the lives of tens of thousands of people every year!
This is an incredible opportunity to join one of the regions most respected builders, working with a team of individuals who love what they do.
Culture is king with this business and hiring people that not only fit into their existing team but bring enthusiasm to learn and a passion for construction is top of their priorities.
They deliver a range of projects in the health, education, and commercial sector valued at up to $25M.
ABOUT THE ROLE:
This is a great opportunity for someone currently studying Construction Management at university, or a recent graduate who is looking for their first full-time role in the construction sector.
Working with the Project Manager and Site Manager, you will be based onsite, engaging with sub-contractors to co-ordinate daily schedules, managing administration requirements and contract variations, cost control and program management, development of cost reports and resolving contract and performance issues.
Delivering projects for state government and private developers, you will gain valuable knowledge of intricacies of working for both public sector and private clients.
- You will have, or be currently studying a degree in construction management
- You will be passionate about your own development in the construction sector and will be open to learning
- You will have strong computer skills and an excellent attention to detail
- You have great communication skills with the ability to build rapport with people from a range of backgrounds
- You will have a positive, pragmatic attitude and thrive in challenging situations
WHATS ON OFFER
This role will give you great exposure to the construction sector, starting onsite and learning to manage the daily needs to ensure that the project is delivered on time, on budget and to the highest quality standards.
You’ll work for a company that take pride in the service they deliver and the end product they produce, and secure multiple repeat projects from their loyal client base.
- Central Coast based company
- One of the regions most recognised and respected contractors
- Join a business that will truly value your contribution to the business
This is a genuinely rare opportunity to apply now or to learn more contact Kyle Archibald on 0478 088 245 or Shannon Keighran on 0423 453 676