ABOUT THE COMPANY:
A thriving, multi-disciplined construction and services business who pride themselves on their integrity and ongoing relationships they have with key clients across the country. Through community partnerships they give back to the regions that have given them so much, investing in the foundation of any community, industry or business….. it’s people.
Due to continued workload across the Newcastle and Hunter region, they are seeking a Cadet or Junior Contract Administrator to join their team in the New Year.
ABOUT THE ROLE:
This is a great opportunity for someone currently studying Construction Management at university, or a recent graduate who is looking for their first full-time role in the construction sector.
Working with the Project Manager, you will assist in the development of tender packages, engaging with sub-contractors to secure competitive pricing, managing contract claims and variations, cost control and program management, development of cost reports and resolving contract and performance issue.
Delivering projects for state government and private developers, you will gain valuable knowledge of intricacies of working for both public sector and private clients.
- You will have, or be currently studying a degree in construction management
- You will be passionate about your own development in the construction sector and will be open to learning
- You will have strong computer skills and an excellent attention to detail
- You have great communication skills with the ability to build rapport with people from a range of backgrounds
- You will have a positive, pragmatic attitude and thrive in challenging situations
WHATS ON OFFER
This role will give you great exposure to the construction sector, managing multiple projects at a time and ensuring that projects are delivered on time, on budget and to the highest quality standards.
You’ll work for a company that take pride in the service they deliver and the end product they produce, and secure multiple repeat projects from their loyal client base.
HOW TO APPLY
Click “Apply” to submit your resume. For a confidential discussion about the position, please contact Kyle Archibald on 0478 088 245.