A national company with a great pipeline of projects, excellent reputation, and supportive team of individuals focused on delivering quality project outcomes.
Join this experienced team to deliver a number of infrastructure projects and assist in the growth and development of the business across the region.
Reporting to the Project Director, you will be responsible for:
- Project planning, design management, and development approvals.
- Tender development and review, contract negotiation, preparation, and execution.
- Managing the head contractor, ensuring time, cost, and contractual obligations are met.
- Project reporting, budget, and cost control.
- Contract management, review, and approvals of claims and variations.
- Closeout of the project.
- Degree qualifications in Construction Management, Engineering (Civil, Structural, Mechanical)or Surveying.
- Project delivery experience working for a contractor, consultancy, or asset owner.
- Strong interpersonal skills with a consultative approach to stakeholder engagement.
- Outstanding attention to detail with a solution-focused attitude towards problem-solving.
- Thrives working in a challenging, fast-paced environment.
- Ability to multi-task, managing multiple projects at a time.
- Willingness to learn.
- Ongoing training and development, working with highly experienced project managers that you can learn from.
- Deliver a wide variety of infrastructure projects, all based in the Newcastle region.
- Supportive team environment that promotes autonomy and allows you to adopt your own project management style.
- Competitive remuneration package including additional leave and salary incentives.
To apply, please click the apply now button or forward your current resume to firstname.lastname@example.org
If you have any questions about the position, please contact Kyle Archibald on 0478 088 245.