ABOUT THE COMPANY
This reputable consultancy provides a wide range of engineering, project management and technical services to clients in the energy, defence, resources, transport and government sectors. Their fully integrated service offering ensures they can provide a full range of solutions to clients across their asset’s lifecycle.
Having recently been awarded a large infrastructure project here in Newcastle, they are seeking a highly motivated and pragmatic Assistant Project Manager to join their growing project team.
ABOUT THE ROLE
Key tasks & responsibilities will include:
- Tender development and review, contract negotiation, preparation, and execution.
- Managing the head contractor, ensuring time, cost, and contractual obligations are met.
- Project reporting, budget, and cost control.
- Contract management, review, and approvals of claims and variations.
- Closeout of the project.
- Previous experience as an Assistant Project Manager or Contract Administrator.
- Degree qualifications in Construction Management, Engineering (Civil, Structural, Mechanical) or Surveying.
- Exceptional attention to detail.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills with the ability to develop relationships with a range of stakeholders.
- Process driven with he ability to prioritise tasks.
- A team player.
WHAT’S ON OFFER
- Ongoing training and development, working with highly experienced project managers that you can learn from.
- Deliver a wide variety of infrastructure projects, all based in the Newcastle region.
- Supportive team environment that promotes autonomy and allows you to adopt your own project management style.
- Competitive remuneration package including additional leave and salary incentives.
HOW TO APPLY
Click “Apply” to submit your resume. For a confidential discussion about the position, please contact Bianca Rolph on 0423 613 483 or Kyle Archibald on 0478 088 245.