About the company:
Join a company which delivers superior mineral processing solutions through safer, simpler, and smarter technology. An integral partner for clients across a broad range of mining applications.
McLanahan Corporation is a leading international business, parented in the USA with a large network of manufacturing, sales, and service facilities across the globe. They have an excellent reputation for supporting customers by providing value-added and tailored engineering solutions.
McLanahan Corporation are looking for a proactive self-starter to join their experienced Equipment Sales and Customer Support Team. As the Aftermarket Sales Account Manager, you will focus on providing key customers with outstanding post-sales support and contribute to the increased sales of spare parts, upgrades, and refurbishments.
Reporting to the Customer Support Manager, you will build on existing relationships within the Queensland resources sector. You’ll be a natural communicator and quickly build rapport. With your field or engineering experience, you’ll possess a technical understanding of minerals processing and materials handling equipment enabling you to better understand customer needs.
This position requires a proactive and driven individual who displays an engaging and flexible approach to meeting customer needs. Naturally responsive and inquisitive, you’ll be able to provide timely solutions to breakdowns and preventive maintenance requirements.
Ideally based from the Mackay office, you’ll work closely with the local team and be supported by the Sales and Customer Support Teams in NSW and WA. Travel to customers sites in QLD will be required along with some interstate travel. Remote and flexible working arrangements will also be considered.
To be successful in this role, you will have:
- A strong technical knowledge of mining equipment, mechanical components, and the ability to read detailed drawings for parts interpretation.
- The ability to contribute to region sales targets and identify new opportunities for sales growth.
- High levels of service and retention for key customers in the region
- Experience in establishing and maintaining strong relationships with customers and suppliers.
- A knowledge of replacement parts, site services, upgrades, and refurbishments to various types of equipment
- Previous experience maintaining a CRM and company-wide ERP systems.
- A knowledge of project managing spare parts supply or overhaul projects
- Professional and honest communication skills that engage with customers and internal/external stakeholders.
How to apply:
To apply, please follow the apply now prompts or forward your current resume to email@example.com
Like to know more? Please contact Bronika Carter on 0400 845 601.